Monday, December 5, 2016

Another birthday passes

Today I turned 57. It was a quiet day at home. Again. This year I was sick and had to pass up breakfast and coffee this morning. I didn't want to give my cold to anyone else. I'm still feeling pretty crappy.

I got a phone call this morning from Susan, and many online wishes, but I really miss being someone's special person. Sigh....

I got a surprise gift certificate from Sandra and a hand stitched birthday card from Lois.


I'm grateful for the people that sent me wishes and the card and gift, but my birthdays always seem to disappoint. Maybe I wish for too much. 

End of whine....

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And hope you have brighter days ahead! I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you. I often wonder if anyone reads what I write. I don't have a lot to write about these days, and I try not to be negative most of the time. Some days tho....

      Delete