Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Lost shipment

Someone, somewhere, lost my patio set. How do you loose a patio set? I am disappointed, but got a refund. I am also disappointed that they just sat on it until I complained. Not the best customer service. If they knew it was lost, they should have sent another. Oh well, I am getting my money back and will look for something at another time. Wonder if it got washed away with Harvey....

Since I am not getting the patio set I moved one of my recliners to the new sitting area and moved one of the folding chairs to the old sitting area. I can only sit in one chair at a time, so it works for now. I will just keep my eyes open for something else.

I caught one mouse so far. I had put out the enclosed traps last week with no results so I bought a package of the old fashioned wooden snap traps. First night, first mouse.



Gonna set another tonight. I disposed of both mouse and trap as I didn't want to mess with it. Rodents out here can carry the Hanta Virus. Easier just to toss the whole thing than try to reuse the trap. They are cheap enough anyway. I can't decide if this is a kangaroo rat or a pocket mouse. Kind of big for a pocket mouse, and it has the tufted tail. So most likely a kangaroo rat. I guess it doesn't really matter what it is as long as it is gone.

Nothing new here. Still too hot to work outside. I am getting so sick of being stuck indoors. I hate not having any energy or ambition, so many things to do, and it is just too hot. Even indoors it is too hot to do anything. I am fine as long as I am not moving around and have the fan blowing on me, but if I get up and move around, it is too hot. All I do is eat, sleep and read when I am not working.

I need to get the garden filled and ready as I should be planting in a week or so. But again, too hot to plant or haul bales of soil. 

I requested the first week in October for my vacation. Still don't know what I am going to do, but will figure it out at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment