Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Quarantine Day ???

This is at least the second full week of voluntary quarantine. I still have zero motivation and spend my time reading. Yesterday I had two goals, shower and laundry. I did manage to get them both done. Or almost done, clothes still need to be folded and put away.

Have been spending the majority of my time on the patio as the weather has been pretty much perfect. It won't last, soon it will be too hot to be outside and then I can justify working in the craft room. It is just too dark in there right now. I think if I had windows and views, I could work in there now, but I don't so I'm not.

I touch bases on messenger with a couple of people in the morning, but other than that, no human contact.

Hoping this will all end sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment