Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It's a blizzard out there! (Or soon will be.)

Today is errand day, although not all of them will get done. I did get the vin number verified for the registration by the local law enforcement, required in VT when transferring a vehicle in from out of state, so I am ready to get Ody registered, but the snow has picked up and they are predicting two feet or so. I am not in that much of a rush to get her registered, it isn't like I need it by the weekend. So that will wait until driving 50 miles round trip isn't going to be a challenge. I was hoping to sneak in under the storm, but it started sooner than predicted.

I have some legal stuff I need to take care of and will be doing that this morning. The law office is just around the corner, within walking distance, as is the bank, post office and market. So anything I need to get done there, I can do in one trip around town on foot. At least it is 32 degrees. That is a vast improvement over the temps we have had all winter.

Once I get that done, I have two jewelry challenge pieces I need to do. One for today for the 30 Day Challenge, and one for this week for The Year Long Challenge. Will be interesting to see what I come up with. It will be a good day to work on them, and tomorrow I can do a few pieces ahead because I don't think I will be going out except to shove periodically. It will be a daytime jammie day. I haven't had one of those for a while. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment