Tuesday, March 11, 2014

She made it!



After a pretty much sleepless night, the second in a row, Ody pulled up out front about 9:30 AM. Tim drove from 5:30 yesterday morning until 3 AM this morning to go get her and bring her back for me. He stopped once in Vermont around midnight or so because the visibility was so bad he couldn't see. But he did an amazing job and Ody did the 500 miles like a champ!

This is the first time I have seen her in person. I spent a little time with the manuals, and spent some more time inside just checking things out and taking pictures. I am pleased with my purchase. She is going to need some new tires, a good cleaning on the outside and I want to do the inside just on general principal. You wouldn't move into a new house or apartment without doing your own cleaning. But she is very clean already, so it won't take long.

I want and need to spend a lot more time with her, learning the ropes. But it will have to wait until it warms up a little bit. It is just too raw to be out there for any length of time.

You can see the rest of the photos here...  https://plus.google.com/photos/118406578374225960662/albums/5989596314425462113

Now that the transport is done and I have actually seen what my money purchased, I am hoping that I will be able to get some sleep. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment