Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Michael.

First things first. I would like to wish a very happy birthday to my brother Michael. This time last year he was recovering from a heart attack. It has been an eventful year for him. Happy Birthday Mike, and I hope you have many, many more! Great job!


So, the first day of spring in Island Pond, Vermont. Welcome to my world. And this won't be the last of it. We have at least another four to six weeks before we are out of danger of huge snow.


The temps at night have been -25 F and -18 F and anywhere up to zero, and the daytime temps have been in the teens and twenties if we are lucky. The reason I am telling you all of this is to remind myself when I start to get homesick why I left. Lets hope it works.

Here are a few more pics I took this morning.... https://plus.google.com/photos/118406578374225960662/albums/5992881882206377873 

I haven't accomplished much with Ody. I did get her mostly cleaned on the inside. I learn a little something new each day, and I moved the first few things in. My dishes and glasses are in. I need to spend some time configuring the storage in the bunk room which will actually be the storage room. I want to cut down one of my chrome wire shelving units to fit the bunk area for some of the smaller items. So much to do, and no weather to do it in. Patience is not one of my virtues. I have already been patient for four years. I don't know how much longer I will be able to pull it off. Cabin fever has set in and has a firm grip on my emotions.

No adventures today.




No comments:

Post a Comment