Sunday, March 23, 2014

More snow...

Woke up to more nasty conditions this morning. Snowing and blowing, temps were in the 20's. Had to go out and start both rigs and warm them up, it had been a couple of days, and I turned on the heat in Ody to give her a bit of a whole body warm up. My plow guy came and cleaned things up a bit and we are now ready for the next blast that we are supposed to get on Wednesday or so.


Other than shoveling and warming up the rigs, I got some DVD's sorted. I kept the ones I couldn't bear to part with, less than half of the commercial DVD's that I have, and about 95% of the recorded DVD's are going. There are just some movies that I can watch over and over, and I also have several TV shows on DVD that I can watch again and again. I have moved them out to Ody, and they are taking up less space than I thought they would.

Since I have the bed moved downstairs, my new goal this week is to empty the upstairs. Completely. Then close it off. It has to be done, might as well do it now while I have the time. 

I almost got Kali Cat in Ody this morning. She was out with me and wanted to go indoors, so I called her. She got close enough to figure out the engine was running and decided that was close enough. Will try again, with treats, when it warms up enough to leave the door open so she can come in and investigate on her own. 

I need to shim one side of the bed that I brought downstairs. I slept five whole hours in it last night, but the whole time, I felt like I was going to roll off the bed. The floor here is that crooked.. Upstairs the bed was placed differently so the tilt was towards my feet, that was much easier to deal with. 

Kali Cat was pleased with the new setup, every time I woke during the night, she was stretched out beside me.



2 comments: