Monday, March 31, 2014

Time for a little break from downsizing.

Not much to write about since Thursday. I did do a little more upstairs on Friday and Saturday, but did not finish emptying the room. It seems that every time I go up, I have good intentions, but loose all motivation when I actually get there. Part of that is the fact that I don't have a closing date yet, the weather is still uncooperative, and I don't feel a sense of urgency. Yet. I'm kind of in a holding pattern until I get some more information. Plus, I still need to have some work done on Ody before I get her fully loaded up, and we are reaching that stage already, so I have to slow down. I have basically done what I can until the weather warms up and I can finish cleaning her and would be able to spend some time outside without freezing.

I'm not feeling all that great these days either. I haven't had a good nights sleep in a month or more. I'm tired all the time. I had changed my morning meds to night time meds, and I am wondering if that has had some effect on my sleep patterns. Changing the med time did not fix the night time cravings which is why I changed the time to begin with. So as of today, I am going back to taking them in the morning. See if I can get a little more sleep. It may have absolutely no bearing on it, but is worth a try. It could all just be stress and the fact that I know I have to move, just don't know WHEN. I can make plans, but can't do anything about them. It is very frustrating.

I did the last piece for the 30 Day Jewelry Challenge yesterday. I'm still doing the year long challenge. Got that submitted this morning. I'm glad to have the 30 day challenge done. It took up a lot of my time and energy, which is actually a good thing for the month of March. Nothing else going on while waiting for the weather to warm up, which it did not do this year. Here is the final piece in the 30 day challenge, which has already sold.


I have been playing with the lighting effects in Paint Shop Pro. I like it. Gives the photo a little something extra. The dragonfly was originally a bronze finish. I used the VerDay copper paint and patina spray. For some reason the dragonfly did not patina, but the copper took it quite nicely. Still, I am happy with it.

I think I am going to take a couple of days and just be. Sleep when I feel I need to. If I can. There isn't much I can do about anything until the weather breaks anyway. Now is the time to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment