Monday, April 7, 2014

A few more things taken care of

got the spice shelf hung and the string cat hung up today. Starting to feel a little like home. :)


I also did some organizing and compacting and freed up two of the bins on the passenger side allowing more storage. Hung some towels in the bathroom too. Still have a ways to go, but it is becoming more like home each and every day. Oh, and I also dragged out the main power cord and used my new adapter to hook it up to 15A power. The fridge is running. Guess that works. :)

Checked the propane level, going to need to get that filled somewhere somehow. Although I can live without it for a while. I have my little butane stove I can use, so I could survive without the propane. Unless I want hot water....but I don't need that right now either.

Kali Cat came and checked out Ody. Her first time in the rig. I took a lot of pics. You can find them here...

https://plus.google.com/photos/118406578374225960662/albums/5999607657419822689?banner=pwa  

She was quite curious. A couple of kitty treats kept her interested for a little while.

1 comment: