Saturday, October 7, 2017

Unproductive day

I didn’t get much done yesterday. After I made myself a big breakfast, I wanted to sleep. So I did. I did get a load of laundry done. But that was about it for accomplishments. 

Lunch was good. We met at the Grubstake. I had another burger and fries and Carrollynn had the fish. I should have gone with the fish, but she was buying so I went with the burger. Hit the post office on the way home, but didn’t go anywhere else. Carrollynn bought two of the ornaments. 

I read two books yesterday. Fell asleep in front of the TV last night. 

I’m not making any plans or planning on doing any projects today. That way if I get something done it will be a bonus. I only have three days left and I don’t care if my projects get done or not. It isn’t like they are going anywhere. 

Since I had two big meals yesterday I decided on a lighter meal for last night. I took a package of ramen noodles and a can of tomatoes and experimented with that. It was good. I will probably do that again. Instead of water I used the tomatoes with the chili flavored noodles. Easy, quick, and filling.

I’m thinking I might play with the reject ornaments today. See if I can sand out the image. Maybe paint a couple of them. Now that I can access my equipment in the shed…I’m glad I got that done if I get nothing else done during this time off. I might also work on moving the cactus garden. We’ll see. Like I said, I am not making any plans.

I finally managed to drop of the check for the electric bill. It had been sitting on the table for days. Still need to deal with the garbage. Just not feeling social or motivated this week. 

I thought after a few days off I would be feeling better. Less achy, more motivated, but nope. Feel about the same minus the eight hours on my feet pain. I still ache, am still tired and unmotivated. I guess it will take more than a week to start feeling like myself again. Oh well. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment