Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Moving in to Ody sooner than I had planned.

Went to take my shower this morning...no hot water. I believe the flow sensor on the instant water heater has gone bad. Nine days to go. I'm not fixing it. The building is being torn down, so why bother?

I have hooked up the hose to Ody and have figured out how it works. Drained the holding tanks - both of them- the black tank by accident, but it only had water in it anyway. For now, I have left the gray water open. No sense in filling it up again.

I am in the process of moving the bathroom stuff out and will sort and toss and try to reduce the four bags of stuff I have loaded. Way too much stuff that doesn't get used on a regular basis.

Kali Cat is already out there snoozing away. I think we are going to sleep out there tonight. I will need the coffee maker, some filtered water, my macbook and bose speaker, and we should be good for the evening and night. Will be our first night out there together.

I had planned on completing the move this weekend, so a day or two early isn't any big deal. I will have some stuff to sell this weekend, and moving out sooner will help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment