Saturday, May 28, 2016

Blossoms

I didn’t do a whole lot yesterday. I did have to turn on the AC as we hit 101 degrees and it is going to get steadily warmer now. I read my requisite two books and didn’t do a whole lot else. I did hop in the cool tub a couple of times, and I couldn’t get to sleep last night so I went out and hopped in again. It worked. I went right off to sleep once I went back in. Cooled me down enough.

I don’t have much to write about this morning so here are a few pics instead.



Took both of these this morning on my way back from my walk. 


Another cactus blossom along my fence.


 
The time lapse camera and the cactus blossom. I still have it taking pics and will let it go a while longer. I don’t think there was enough light to actually get the blossom opening, but I won’t know for sure until later. The cactus are night bloomers. Next time I will have to setup some light.




A couple of grow bench blossoms. One is some sort of gloxinia and the other is my geranium.

No comments:

Post a Comment