Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Another day down the tubes

Spent a good part of yesterday figuring out the email issue on the macbook air that arrived Saturday. There is a definite learning curve between mac and windows, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I spent most of the weekend getting it setup and learning the differences. This little laptop will definitely be much easier to handle on the road, and even tho it is only a 256G hard drive, will probably do all the work I need it to do. I will be keeping my big Dell (Jake's old computer) as a backup machine. But that is so large, it is more of a portable desktop than a laptop, especially with the second monitor.

Anyway, buy the time I got done futzing around with iMessage getting my gchat setup, getting myself unblacklisted while trying to setup FTP, and all the other piddly little things, I wasted half the day. By then, it was lunch time. I walked to the post office to drop off a package and was going to take my walk, but there was a package there for me that I had to bring back and then never got my walk in.. Will definitely have to walk today, maybe twice depending on the weather.

There was an email exchange between my lawyer and DG concerning the title insurance. I still don't understand why I don't have it, it is something I would have bought as a matter of course. Maybe Jake talked me out of it, who knows. Wishing I had it now. Hoping the fact that I don't have it won't screw up the deal. They had it for next door.

My blood sugar numbers are increasing. Was 170 this morning. But I haven't been getting my fresh fruits and veggies since I have been trying to use up stuff that is already in the house. I guess I need to go to the store and get some. Blood pressure was high for a couple of days, but seemed to level out again last night.

I think  lot of it has to do with stress. Waiting for this deal to go thru, the unknown about my future, money, and travel, I am stressed,  pretty much constantly. About the only time I am not stressed is when I am distracted. Reading, watching TV, or sleeping. And sometimes that doesn't even help.

I got all my money back on the baby monitor camera. Even the shipping cost to return it. It was a pain in the ass, but I am happy to have my money refunded and the whole thing done with.

Today I really need to get something accomplished. Only a little over a week until my big moving sale, and I have a fair amount of stuff to go thru. I still have way too much stuff, and way too much stuff already loaded in Ody, and am going to have to skinny it down some. I'm just not sure how I am going to do that tho.

I just really need a date and a firm plan. Way too much limbo in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment