Friday, June 13, 2014

Goodbye Vermont


It is still a soft date, but I am targeting August 1st as the day I get in the rig and actually drive out of town. Give or take a few days. I think this is really happening! Finally!
I'm having a BIG moving sale July 4th weekend. There will be lots and lots of people in town and I am hoping for good weather and a high profit margin, plus letting the last of my stuff go. It is going to hurt, but it has to be done.  

First stop - Maine! I plan on spending a week or two in various parts of Maine. If you want to get together, give me a yell. I don't know if I will be back, and if I do, it won't be any time soon. From there, it is on to Wisconsin to visit with Mike and Judy, and to have him help me install my solar panel system and composting toilet. I want to spend as much time with them as the weather will allow without becoming a pain in the ass to them. I don't know when we will see each other again, and it has been six years since the last time we got to see each other. From there, it is on to the southwest.

The Balloon Festival is October 4-12 in Albuquerque. I would like to see that. Not sure if I will hit Texas before or after the festival. We'll see how the timing goes.

I have a wish list. I'm not asking anyone to buy any of the stuff for me, but if you were so inclined, I wouldn't turn it down. An RV-House Warming/Bon Voyage thing. You can find my list here.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/G3OJIBYU39AY/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o . It changes on a daily basis. My mailing/shipping address is good until the day I leave. 

I will update you as thing progress. I'm so happy I finally have a target, and that it is actually going to happen. I haven't been happy here since Jake died, it just isn't home any more. Time to find a new one.

1 comment:

  1. what do you have for craft stuff? anything suitable for wind chimes. Beads, hanging small round findings for hanging, sea glass, shells, drill for glass and shells. Can you give me a small list and price please. JLg. Jewelry box. I want to see you. Love you

    ReplyDelete