Sunday, November 22, 2015

Finally a day off

Fairly busy at work yesterday, the morning sped by, not so much the afternoon. Was a better week than last week tho.

Off today, tomorrow and Tuesday, so much to do, so little time to do it. Today's goal is to get the patio cleaned up and all the cardboard and garbage to the dumpsters, and then work on the fence and get that closer to being finished. My yard is a mess and I am tired of it. This project has gone on long enough. Of corse, I can't finish it since I am still waiting for tension clips, but I could also be waiting a long time. Will have to jury rig it for now.

I bit the bullet and ordered the electric fireplace. I have wanted one for years, and am finally getting one. Will have to figure out what to do with the shelf that is there tho. Maybe I can shorten it and put it over by the TV.

Hmmm, built in bookshelves under the front row of windows...wonder who I could get to do that. Maybe I can do it myself, but it will require mitering. I'm not good at angles.

Gotta get those chairs gone, going to list them on craigslist this morning. Can't put them in the clubhouse, I asked. Worst case scenario is giving them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment