Friday, November 20, 2015

Not much

Yesterday wasn’t as busy as the day before, therefore, it was a much longer day. 
I did score two pallets and another roof turbine tho. I’m thinking if I can find something to top it off, I am going to make a snowman out of my pumpkin turbine and the new one, but need a head, hat, etc. The pallets are to be xmas trees for the front steps. I don’t want to paint my pumpkin turbine, so I am thinking of using white trash bags instead. We’ll see how that goes. I can paint the new one white tho.

I really don’t have much to write about this morning. I get up, I go to work for 9 hours, come home, eat dinner and got to sleep.

Nothing new on the fence.  So my yard is kind of a mess, and of course, it is the front part of the yard that everyone sees.

Two more days of work. Hopefully today will go faster. I have started using the timer function on my phone for my lunch hour. It counts down the minutes so I don’t have to keep an eye on the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment