Sunday, November 15, 2015

Not a bright and shiny morning

I worked yesterday, so there isn't a lot to write about. On days that I work, I crash very early.
Not really happy with this job for so many reasons, but it is a job and I need the income. I just have to suck it up and do the best I can both at the job and getting thru the season. I don't have any other options at this point.

Merrill started on the fence yesterday. I need to talk to him about it, the way he has it setup isn't the way I wanted it, and it needs to be changed. I don't want two gates on the same post, and without the two foot spacer, the gates aren't where I want them or need them to be. He isn't going to be happy.

I can feel a depression trying to sneak it's way in and grab me. I'm trying my hardest not to let it in.

SusAnn is cooking the ham I had in the freezer. So we will be having ham for the next few days. I didn't have a crock pot big enough for it, and it is way too much for one person. I'm happy to share it just to make room in my freezer.

Lots to do on my three days off. I want to see if I can get the hearth put together for the gas stove. I will probably have to buy some pavers to use as caps, but I can get the basic design done. Need to spend some time with Merrill and the fence, fix the lights in the shed, and more. I also want one quiet day before I have to go back to that unpleasantness called work.

No comments:

Post a Comment