Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Going to be a long day

It is back to work for me today and I am still sick. I felt a little better yesterday morning so I got showered and dressed and went to the market and DG. I even stopped at Sal’s and a vegetable truck parked outside of Sal’s. I got a bunch of roma tomatoes and now I have to figure out what to do with them. I don’t think they will hold up until the weekend, so I will probably crockpot them. I also got some tomatillos and want to try them. Maybe I can make some salsa.

I didn’t get much at Sal’s. I did get some red handled flatware for the trailer and a couple of meat forks. One for the grill here and one for the trailer, and a set of wooden coasters for basket bases. I spent $2. I still need to find a metal spatula. Gotta get that on my list.

I tried to take a nap yesterday, but couldn’t go to sleep so I read. I did go to bed early last night and took a Benadryl so I would sleep. I will take one for work today too. I hate taking them because they raise my blood pressure, but they also make me feel better. It is going to be a very long day. I will probably crash when I get home. I felt like crap yesterday afternoon. My ribs are sore from coughing.

DG still hasn’t gotten their plant pots out of the boxes. Sigh. I guess I am going to have to use the cheap pots I picked up at Dollar Tree a few weeks back. Not what I wanted, but better than what the cactus are in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment