Friday, February 19, 2016

Another work day

I don’t have much new here. Worked, went to DG after work, and made my lunches for today and tomorrow. They finally had the summer sausage that I take in my lunches, so I bought three.  See if I can stay ahead of it. They haven’t had any since the beginning of the year, or I just kept missing it before they sold out. I also got some pepper jack cheese and a can of pineapple for my lunches. One can of pineapple is my fruit for two days since I am out of fresh fruit and pretty much everything else. They still haven’t managed to get their small plant pots unboxed. Still sitting on the shelves in the boxes. Sigh…so I am still waiting to get my xmas cactus transplanted. I guess I am going to have to take a trip to Walmart. I need to get the trailer registered anyway.

Last night the neighbors next door gave me this cool little outdoor propane fire place. I haven’t gotten a photo of it yet, but will soon. It is perfect for the trailer. They were cleaning out the basement in their 5th wheel so they won’t have to haul as much stuff. I will get a picture of it during the day.

I finally tried out my modified grill. It worked pretty good. The real test will be on raw meat and veggies, but it did a good job on hot dogs. The lid made a huge difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment