Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Shelving is in

I got my valentine’s stuff out and up yesterday. There isn’t much, but it is something.




I also found a spot for the four little dragonflies I got a couple of weeks ago.


I wired them on. The fourth one is on the lantern.

From there I went out and worked on the trailer. It wasn’t too cold after I adjusted, not as much wind, although the metal parts made my fingers cold. I got the shelves up and in place, but I need to figure out how to secure them. The plywood on the walls isn’t thick enough to act as a base. I am going to have to figure out how to screw them into the metal framework of the trailer. Plus the shelves by the bed don’t have a front right corner support because the bed frame is in the way, and I have to figure out how to secure them with bed in the way. But it is coming together. You can get a feel for what it is going to be. And I will have to figure out the ceiling and insulation at some point too.


I finished that up about 1:30 and then dealt with the garbage and cardboard. The rest of the day I read. Although I did do a load of towels. Pat will be here this weekend and it would be nice if the towels didn’t have a years worth of dust on them. I should have hung them out for a while, but I put them in the dryer and they took forever to dry. I guess I don’t have the hang of the new dryer yet, It has a whole different batch of settings than my old one did. But they finally got dry and they have been put back on the rack, ready and waiting. 

It got cold last night. Down to freezing. Today we will be lucky if we see 50 degrees. It is going to be cold at work. Next week back into the 60’s and low 70’s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment