I got the shelving secured. It took a lot longer than I thought, had some trouble getting the screws in where I needed them. I finally smartened up and got out a drill bit that would go through metal. That speeded things up considerably. It also didn’t go as planned, I had to adapt. But I don’t think they are going to go anywhere. I had to run the 1x2 behind the shelves and use the metal clips instead of running the 1x2 across the top of the posts. I spray painted them before i put them in. And I used L brackets on the front posts on the floor. I may have to drill and put some screws in the shelves to hold them in place, but will do that later.
With the back shelves secured to the ones on the left, I don’t have to secure the right corners. Seems to be sturdy enough as long as I don’t put a massive amount of weight on them. Clothes should be fine. I need to come up with some sort of cargo net to hold everything in place while the trailer is moving.
I also got the hanging bar hung over the bed. I can put things like towels and hanging baskets on that.
Today I am going to start sorting the stuff in the shed and moving the keeper stuff into the trailer. I need to vacuum up the sawdust and metal shavings first. I still have quite a bit to do, but have reached the point where I can move in some stuff. I also want to fill in the holes with some white hole filler. I really don’t want to have to paint. Maybe next weekend I will get the power situation sorted and the new box on the front. Assuming the new box comes this week. Then I can put the old one in the yard sale and get it out of here.
I slept a little better last night. Was only up once. I had the fan in the window going most of the night. Nice to be able to keep the windows open. Yesterday’s high temp was 87 degrees. It actually got a little warm working on the trailer in the sun. I kept the door closed while working inside for the last of it. Have to put up the big umbrella next time, or some sort of sun shade.