Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Camping gear is finally out of the shed!

I got a lot done yesterday. I got the shed cleaned out and sorted and got all the camping gear into the trailer with room to spare. The shed hasn’t been this clean or spacious since I moved in. The trailer is kind of a mess, I just moved the stuff in, slightly organized it, but it will have to be done again. Probably more than once. 


I still have a list of things I need to get, but they are small ticket items. Some knives, paper plate holders, etc.

The shed looks good. I still have some yard sale stuff that will hopefully go. I took a huge bag of trash to the dumpster. I had a whole corner taken up with empty boxes. Go figure. I also got rid of my garbage finally.


I emptied six storage bins. :) Plus some bigger stuff like my sleeping bag, shower tent, heater, and screen house. I should be able to find my craft stuff now. Hopefully.

Back to work today. Sigh…Still don’t like it, but I need the money. Gonna have to think about a full time job very soon. Then I will loose yet another day. I never made it to the market or DG. Making my lunches was a bit of a challenge, but I got it done. Today and tomorrow I have the last of the smoked turkey, and Friday and Saturday I have small cans of tuna. I will have to do some shopping next week. I’m all out of cheese and lots of other things.

There was no pizza at Silly Al’s yesterday. Couldn’t get in. Apparently they were having a big party and we couldn’t get in. So I took the rest of the day off. Visited with Vicki and Coco for a few. Saw her new deck and the paint job inside. Took Diane’s birthday card down to her and visited with Madelyn for a few. 

I’m going to wear my shorts and sandals today. I will be cold in the morning, but it will be better for the afternoon. Hopefully I am done with long pants for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment