Monday, February 29, 2016

On the mend

I feel a little better each day. Was a very long week working while sick, and it has been warm. Nothing worse than having a cold in the summer, it just makes it that much worse. I started a Z-pack Wednesday or Thursday, and it has made a huge difference. Need to get more.

Finally stopped sneezing and my muscles have recovered, no longer sore every time I move. Still have a cough tho, but will probably have that for a while yet.

I want to work on the trailer today and get the old box off and the new one on. The yard sale is Friday and I still have to prepare for that and I only have one more day after today. Need to go thru my kitchen cupboards and weed some stuff out. If I don't get it done, the world won't come to an end, but I took time off for this yard sale, although only a half day since we are so short handed at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment