Monday, March 7, 2016

Going shopping

It wasn’t quite as windy yesterday as they had predicted, but was still quite blustery. I got a couple loads of laundry done, sprayed for bugs (no rain), finally got the Valentines stuff put away and got out what little easter stuff I have. I had a pastel tablecloth and my felted easter eggs. Half of the eggs are now hanging on the horseshoe tree, the other half are in an egg carton for now. I want to look at Easter stuff at WM. I never saw or spoke to anyone yesterday.

I read a book and basically took the day off. Watched the rest of the Doc Martin season on DVD since TV is so horrible right now. I really miss being able to stream TV. Gotta find another unlimited internet provider. I seem to be using about a gig a day and that is getting very expensive at $10 per gig. There just don’t seem to be any out there. There is a demand for it, but they have us over a barrel.

Today I am going to Parker and get the trailer registered if I can, and am planning on hitting Walmart. I have a huge list of things to look at and I also need my groceries for the week. I want to check out their garden shop too. I need a couple of loose tops for work, maybe a new pair of shorts, and a bunch of other stuff that I have been adding to the list. I should also have the engine light test done again since I can’t seem to find the slip from the first time. Mike can get that translated for me once I get the code. That will probably take up most of the day and wear me out.

I am planning on going to Monday morning coffee. I haven’t been for a while since I have been sick. I don’t know if I have been missed or not. My parts aren’t at the post office, so I can’t work on the solar. Although I could build the battery box if I have the energy. But I will probably wait until tomorrow for that. I think I have enough on my agenda for today.

Well, time for me to get in the shower and get to coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment