Friday, January 29, 2016

Fighting the bug

I am starting off this day already tired. I was tired when I got up and I have barely started. Hoping a shower will give me a little energy. Everyone at work is sick, in varying stages of whatever bug is going around this year. It is trying to get me. I’m achy, sniffly, have a cough and am just generally exhausted. I would much rather go back to bed than get ready for a 9 hour day of standing and being nice to customers. But we are already two people short this week due to the bug, so I need to go and do my thing.

Yesterday was OK. Kind of busy, but not totally crazy. My internet has improved and my phone isn’t draining the battery as fast. Things are getting back to normal around here. Hopefully today I will not feel too bad and that the day doesn’t drag on forever, I still have tomorrow to get thru too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment