Sunday, January 10, 2016

Winter blah's

Yesterday was sunny and beautiful and I was stuck indoors all day. Today, I am off, and the sky is black and cloudy. It isn’t supposed to rain, but it sure looks like it is going to. I was up very early since I crashed early last night, and then I went back to bed. Have been up for a while, had breakfast, and am trying to figure out what I am going to do today - if anything. Thinking I would like to go walk the tents, but that will depend on the weather. I am so sick of doing nothing and being stuck inside. It is about 50 degrees out. Not the best weather to be out in. There is plenty I can do here, I just need the motivation. I guess I will just have to wait and see what I end up doing. I could use the exercise.

I guess I am cranky today. All this cold and rain and work isn’t what I moved out here for. Plus, I am just as lonely here as I was in Maine and VT. I do have a few more options here and it isn’t snowing, so I guess I shouldn’t complain. At least last year I wasn’t working and could do what I wanted when I wanted. This year I have to cram everything in to three days or it doesn’t get done.

I am hoping to try out my new grill later today. I took a little steak out of the freezer. If I go out, I should get a zucchini or something to throw on the grill with it.

Right now I have chandelier crystals hanging on the horseshoe tree. I guess that will be my between season ornaments. At least for now. I have some glass hearts to hang on it next month, after that, who knows. I will probably put my felted eggs on it for Easter. Figure the rest out as I go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment