Sunday, January 24, 2016

Plywood

I brought home the plywood for the trailer floor, but I can’t get it out of the car. It is wedged in there pretty good. I will have to try again this morning, and if that fails I will have to ask the guy next door if he can get it out. It scratched up the interior of the car and will scratch it again on the way out. I didn’t know when Larry put it in there. Too late to be upset about it. I could have had someone bring it home for me. Good thing the car already has a bunch of dents, dings and scratches.

The potato bake was over by the time I got out of work, but I did get there while they were cleaning up and I brought home this huge potato with a few toppings. I didn’t have to cook last night and I had enough for lunch today. Tomorrow I will have to crock pot something. Still planning on going grocery shopping in Blythe tomorrow. I think I will just hang around here today. I have a laundry in already and need to take a shower and wash my hair. Then I will have to figure out how to get the plywood out of the car. I have several smaller things that I can do today. The shelves I took down over the washer so I could put the dryer up will make great shoe shelves in the closet, but of course I have to do a little rearranging to make that work. I need to polish my work shoes as they are looking pretty bad, have to take care of a couple of bills, piddly stuff.

After I get the shelving done in the trailer I will finally be able to pull some stuff out of the shed. Yay. I will sort thru my gear and move some of it to the trailer, some of it to the yard sale pile, and give the shed a thorough sorting. 

It is time I get moving. I have the first load of laundry in the dryer and on the line. Need some breakfast then a shower. Then to figure out how to get the plywood out of the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment