Saturday, January 30, 2016

It hasn't gotten me yet

Made it thru yesterday. Somewhere around mid day I started to feel normal, but the bug is still trying to get me. I refuse to be sick. Although, we have some bad weather coming in for my weekend, and I may just chill and rest. I’m still using preventive measures, airborne, benadryl, etc. There has been a lot of dust in the air, so that could be part of my problem.

Not much to write about. This morning I was looking at key crafts online. I have quite a collection of miscut keys from work, and need to find something to do with them. Not a ton of stuff out there, but some good ideas. I will have to take a look at my keys and see what I can do with them.

We are supposed to get some rain and wind starting tomorrow evening. Monday is supposed to be cold and miserable and the days are back in the 50’s, nights in the mid 30’s for a week or so.

Jan has been gone for a couple of days so the schedule for February isn’t done yet. I really don’t want to go in on my day off, but may have to just to pick up the schedule if she doesn’t get it printed today.

I made it thru a whole day with no sugar. Shooting for two. I have no will power when it comes to sweets. I think it has something to do with the diabetes. I crave it, and when I start, I can’t stop. I don’t even want to think what my A1C is these days. They would probably put me back on meds. I will have to get it under control myself. I also have to start walking again. Even if it is just my days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment