Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Feeling better

I felt better yesterday so I guess it isn't a cold but a reaction to the dust storms on Saturday. I didn’t do a whole lot, but I did do two things that I have been avoiding for a couple of weeks now. I finally got my printer back on the wireless network and relocated it to the bedroom. It was taking up too much room in the living room, but I needed it there so I could plug it into the computer to print. It hadn’t worked wirelessly since I moved in here. Surprisingly, once I figured out where to do it, it was pretty easy. I had set the thing up originally a couple of years ago so I couldn’t remember what I had done and I have no idea where the instructions are. The other thing I did was remove all the clothes from the right side of the closet and repaired the shelf that they hung on. I put a piece of plywood behind the bracket that holds the shelf so it couldn’t shift and come out, and put some new clips on the back of the shelf too. I guess the plastic parts were so old they just snapped. It won’t come apart again for a while. 

I read a book, got a nap and updated one of the snowmobile websites. Didn’t see or talk to anyone all day. When I moved the printer I had to sort and organize a bunch of stuff, that took a while too. Then of course I had to vacuum.

Today it is back to work. Tomorrow until 2, and then again on Saturday. After that, I have no idea. Hoping the new schedule will be waiting for me when I get there. I can’t make any plans until I know what my hours are. Even though I could use the money, I’m hoping my hours don’t increase.

2 comments: