Saturday, December 12, 2015

Last day of my work week

Not much to write about this morning. I decided to buy the trailer, just not sure when that will happen. I also got my internet router setup and working so I am once again behind a firewall and on a secure network. The weather station setup will have to wait until I have more time. As for the trailer, I won’t really get to do any work on it until after the holidays, so there isn’t any rush. 

Work was pretty slow and I am hoping today will go faster. It is my last day for the week and I can’t wait for it to be over. I’m tired.

Tomorrow I will sit down and figure out Christmas. It is coming up fast and all I have done is decorate. It might be a gift card kind of year. I didn’t get enough baskets made or haven’t had a chance to work out in the shop on anything else either. And I haven’t been to town to do any shopping of any kind. I don’t even know what is available this year. I really hate loosing all my days to working. There is no time for anything else. I don’t know how I managed all those years in the past, and still have the energy for a life.

The weather has taken a turn for the worse. Lots of wind, blowing dust, sprinkles off and on. Today is going to be cold at work. Only supposed to be in the low 60’s, and if the wind is blowing, I will have a hard time staying warm. Layers, lots of layers. It is supposed to get even colder. Next week will be worse. 

My clothes dryer is supposed to arrive today. Yay. :) I will definitely be testing that out this weekend. My new jeans need a little shrinking. I am hoping it will fit above the washer, if not, I will find another spot for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment