Friday, December 18, 2015

Trailer day

Not much to write about this morning, yesterday was a work day, work, eat, sleep. I brought a word search book with me yesterday to help pass the time, and it is a good thing I did, it was very slow most of the day. It helped pass the time and kept me from watching the clock for the most part.

Got my suitcase. I’m glad I didn’t go with the larger one, this one is quite large and it is only the medium sized one. I could have gone smaller. I just looked to see what the smaller one would cost, the price has gone up over $10 since I ordered mine, so I guess I will stick with the one I got. It is a pretty red.

I guess I am getting my trailer today. I need to get a new ball for the hitch, the one I have is too small. Thought I had one here, but I guess it went with Ody. I will have to buy one. I’m a little nervous about backing the trailer into the yard, backing on of those things up is not an easy task, especially for a beginner. I might need to get help.  I was actually hoping Glen would deliver it, but I don’t know if he will or not. 

Had my first grapefruit of the season from the neighbor’s tree across the street. It was good. :) I’m looking forward to having more as they ripen. And maybe this next year I will have my own. I am not a huge grapefruit fan, but these things are good. 

Well, I am going to try to get a little more sleep or it is going to be a VERY long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment