Saturday, December 19, 2015

Not trailer day

I did not bring home the trailer yesterday, but we did get the hitch ready. Had to replace the ball because the one on the car was too small. Glen decided that we would do the paperwork on Monday, so I decided that we would do the whole thing on Monday. 

It was another slow day yesterday. Not as bad as Thursday, but still slow. Saturday’s are usually slow too. I did more word searches and will have the book with me today. 

Thankfully today is the last day of my work week. I’m tired and am looking forward to a couple of days off. I hope it warms up some, I am tired of being cold. I have a lot of stuff on my To Do list.

Since I haven’t been able to sell the chairs, I am thinking they are going to go out on the patio. I will have to cover them with weather proof material, but they should be ok. I will spray the undersides and back with bug spray to discourage any lurkers. The chairs that I had out there haven’t had a problem even without the spray, so it should be good. Might as well get some use out of them.

Well, time for me to get moving and get this day over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment