Thursday, December 17, 2015

Work, eat, sleep...

Was cold at work yesterday. I broke down and wore my winter boots to keep my feet and ankles warm. I will be wearing them again today. I also had three layers on, two of them polar fleece and the other my heavy sweatshirt. For the most part I was comfortable, except for my hands, and that I just have to live with. I can’t work with gloves on, just can’t count money, run the register, etc.

I literally came home, ate my dinner and promptly fell asleep. There wasn’t even anything on TV to keep me awake, not that that works. So I have been up since 2:30. I am hoping to sneak in a few more zzz’s before I have to get ready for work.

I brought home a piece of plywood for the dryer installation, the screws to mount it with and a small brazing kit to resolder some rings. I have been using solder, but it doesn’t last, so I am going to try brazing. I just hope I can get the heat up to where I need it to make it melt.

I haven’t managed to get the weather station setup, I haven’t even unboxed it yet. Maybe this weekend. The dryer is a project for this weekend too. I will do that before the weather station. Hoping I can manage to lift it up by myself. The plywood should make the whole job a little easier, I can make sure I have all my measurements right before I even attempt to hang it on the wall. I have the pipe to mount the wind sensor on for the weather station, so hopefully I won’t need any more parts or pieces for either project. I also have a whole list of things to do for the weekend.

Well, I guess that is about it this morning. I am going to try to get a little more sleep because it will be a very long day if I don’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment