Thursday, August 21, 2014

Last minute things...

This is my first and current camp. I have been living in my rig in the driveway for the last two weeks or so, ever since the water heater crapped out in the building. This is where it all started.


Kali Cat's new favorite place is in the shower at the end of the day.


During the day for the past few days, she has been hanging out here...


She has a nice little spot under the cedars on the property line that keeps her out of the sun and the weather. 

I really worry about her and traveling. I'm wondering if I should just crate her when we are on the road, at least in the beginning. I have been giving her treats inside the crate the last couple of days hoping she will take to it, but no luck so far.

I took the AC and some other assorted stuff to the thrift shop this morning so Toni can sell them for me. It really irritated my already hurting back. For some reason, it seems to be taking a whole lot longer to get better this time. I'm back on the Aleve today because I have things that need to get done and I can't sit around waiting for it to get better any longer.

Just a few more things in the building. My oven, ice maker and a few little things. I will move them out tomorrow. I would like to have Ody all ready to go by tomorrow night so I can take off early Saturday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment