Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Early Tuesday AM

Made it to Linda’s safe and sound. Linda didn’t actually get home until a little after three, but I visited with her mother for a little while, then fixed myself some lunch and chilled for a while. We have some shade here, unfortunately it is under a big pine tree. I will be fighting pitch for a while.



I'm sitting on the back side of Ody this morning as the awning side is in the driveway. Kali Cat is out and exploring. I think it is going to be OK. She hasn’t wandered far, and seems to stay out of the road. If I see her near a road, I discourage her. 

Yesterday I called and canceled my IP internet service and then called the insurance company about the car. I still have a couple more calls to make and some final bills to pay.

I am on Linda’s wifi now. I did get my mobile wifi up and running. It is so nice to be back online. Only problem is, I fell asleep last night watching TV…on my dime. I hope I didn’t use up too much of my 5gig. Will have to check and see if there is a usage meter online somewhere. Just checked. Used almost a full gig, so no TV watching for me. Sigh..

It is very, very noisy here. Lots of traffic and trucks. They ran all night, but at a lesser quantity.

Not sure what is on the agenda for today. We went to Hannaford’s last night and I picked up a few things. Still need to get some lettuce tho, although Linda said I could have some of hers.

Time for breakfast and a second cup of coffee. I bought some Icy Hot while at the store yesterday too, that seemed to help for most of the day. This morning I am pretty sore again, but a shower, some aleve and some Icy Hot should fix me up for a while.

One more thing. I got some information yesterday that Sunday, my building was stripped. Doors, counters, bathroom sink. That disturbs me. The person I got this from said that the people had my permission to do that. I don't remember giving them permission. There is a lot of monetary value there, money I spent and should get back. Not sure what, if anything, to do about that. Maybe I should just let it go and forget about it. But again, I am disturbed by it. I didn't expect that. 

Here are a few more pics for your enjoyment...


Me and Dan.


PJ, Dan's cat enjoying my camp.


Kali Cat's first outing at Linda's.


Dan's grapes. Beautiful!


Camp at Dan's.


This is how I started out Saturday morning.


Ready for lift off.


Kali Cat on the dash Friday night.


Me and Monica Saturday morning when I left. She came down to see me off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment