Friday, August 22, 2014

Long day

It has been a very long day. I never got back to sleep before it got light, and no naps during the day. I have done my last load of laundry here, and got the last of the stuff out of the building and absorbed in Ody.

My back has been hurting off and on all day. I'm thankful for Aleve. :)

I moved the rig out into the driveway, facing out, ready to go. Kali Cat cried the whole time the rig was running. I'm pretty sure I am going to put her in the crate before we head out in the morning. The wagon is secured to the tool box, just need to secure the chairs when we are done with them tonight.

The money was deposited in my account a little after three. I made my last post office run, hit the bank for some cash and a couple of transfers, then dropped the Jeep off at Brighton Garage. Surprisingly, I almost cried when I saw them pull it into the garage. I will miss that car.

Monica came by in the afternoon, and she and Gary will be stopping by in a while. I guess I have said all my goodbyes.

There have been moments of sadness, and even some anger. Not even a good bye from someone that I thought was a friend.

Here are a few pics I took while waiting for my laundry this morning.





I'm shooting for a 6 AM departure. Daylight, but early enough to avoid traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment