Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Still waiting...

No closing yesterday. :( No closing today. Maybe tomorrow. Won't know until then. WTF!? I have sold a number of properties and have never had this problem. Granted, they were sales to individuals and not corporations, I guess that is the difference.

I might get out of here this weekend. I won't know for sure until the end of the week. But I am tired of waiting and as soon as it is done, I will be hitting the road. I only have a few things left in the building now, and won't take long to finish moving what needs to be moved. Lash what needs lashing, and move it on out.

Yesterday and today were both fairly quiet days spent in my z-grav chair. No pain killers today, too many yesterday. I had a rough night with queasy stomach and woke up several times wondering if I was going to be sick. But I managed to make it thru the night without getting sick. Too many Aleve during the day.

We had sunshine today. It started out at 42 degrees this morning. I tested out the furnace. It was just too cold to get out of the shower in 50 something degrees. I had the little electric heater going most of the night too. This afternoon it got so warm I had to put the sarongs up on the awning to block the sun.

I still hurt and am moving slowly, especially getting out of the chair. But that was without any pain killers too. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better than today.

I had dinner at Kathy and Anthony's last night. Did a hands on tutorial for his new website that I put together for him over the weekend. He seems happy with it. It is http://www.pherrinsriverhomestead.net

I have had to listen to my neighbors stereo blasting ALL day today. I will be glad when I don't have to deal with that any more.

I bombed the building again last night. This time I set one off on the porch and closed the door. The other one went behind on the counter in the front. Seemed to be better today. I gave Kali Cat another flea treatment as well. I still haven't seen any live ones in Ody, and I am being very careful when I go in the building. I make sure I don't have any on me when I come back. Yesterday, every time I went in, I came back out with a bunch of them on my feet and lower legs.

I dusted the rugs in Ody yesterday and vacuumed them today. Of course, I needed to charge the vacuum, so it was a long drawn out process waiting for the vac to charge. But it got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment