Monday, March 30, 2015

Fence reconfiguration

Not much to write about this morning. It got hot yesterday, I didn’t do a whole lot. I did get ambitious before it got too warm and cut the reed fence in half. By the time I finished installing the cut half around noon time it was 100 degrees out. We made it all the way up to 102. Supposed to be one more day of this then each day will become a bit cooler, if you can call the upper 80’s cooler.

I forgot to cut bunny holes in the reed and had to grab my nippers last night and cut one. Most of the bunnies figured it out and went around the fence, but one kept trying to push thru. I guess there are smart bunnies and some not so smart bunnies. :) I ordered two more rolls of the fencing. I was going to order the 3ft high rolls, but those were $37 each and the 6ft rolls are $39 each. WTF? I will cut them in half myself.



I need to get some cooler warm weather clothes. It is just too warm to be wearing any more than necessary, all of my shirts have sleeves. Going to hit Sal’s and see what I can come up with. Need cooler sleep wear too. I looked online, but didn't see anything I liked.

I'm in a quandary. I have limited funds and no income. My question is, do I buy the things I need to make me comfortable, or do I wait and hope that I will have the money to get what I want later? Every penny I spend brings me closer to having to get a job. This morning I ordered two patio recliners. Just like the one I had in IP. I spent a LOT of time on the patio and I want to be comfortable and I want it to look nice. It isn’t a necessity, but is important. I chose to order the chairs because of the comfort and appearance, plus, they can be used indoors or out. I can bring them in or use them indoors if I ever move. Replacing the cushions would be fairly inexpensive in comparison to buying new chairs. Not sure if I made the right choice or not, but it is done. Experience tells me if I don't get them while I have the cash, I never will have enough to buy them in the future. They weren’t exactly cheap, about a month’s worth of groceries. Sigh….the spending has to stop. And as I write this, I order two more rolls of fencing…

Kali Cat is OK. Not bad, but not as good as the last couple of days. She had her last prednisone this morning and we go see the vet tomorrow. I would take her today, but I want to do the coffee thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment