Friday, March 20, 2015

Updating addresses

I didn’t do a whole lot yesterday. It didn’t stop raining until almost noon, I wasn’t in any hurry to get showered and dressed. I did get the old light fixture stripped down and ready to paint. I am turning it into a solar chandelier. Even found some solar lights that I think will fit and got them ordered. I might actually get the fixture painted today. Depending upon how the solar lights I ordered fit, I may or may not use the glass globes. If I don't, I will find another use for them.




This morning I have been doing the dreaded task of updating my address on my accounts. Ugh! What a pain in the ass. I just figured out how to get my mail forwarded, but haven’t figured out how to close out the old box yet. I don’t think I can do that online. Wonder if I can do it from the post office here. I still have a few cards/bills to go, and the rest will get changed as I use them, but the bulk of them are done. Have been in contact with the bank to get that changed too. Now I have to make the time and follow up on the title I am supposed to have for my home. I haven’t seen that yet, and I don’t remember any instructions on getting it. Since it is technically a mobile home, there is a title instead of a deed.

Kali Cat had a good day yesterday. We had some lovin in the morning, a couple of times, she had her motor running off and on all day, and she actually came in and snuggled with me at bed time. She hasn’t done that since we moved in here. Today she seems to be OK. Not as much pee in the box as I would like, but better than Wednesday. Her new thing is bugging the living crap out of me for my dinner. She has gotten a few people treats and now thinks it is all hers. Spoiled kitty. 

And last but not least, I want to wish my brother Mike a wonderful birthday! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment