Friday, April 24, 2015

Plenty to do

Another late start this morning and another bad night last night. Not sure what is going on, but I am running on about four hours sleep and have been for days. I sleep for an hour, have to go to the bathroom, sleep for another hour or so, then the bathroom again, and by then I’m done. Can’t get back to sleep. I guess I am going to have to have a water cutoff in the evening and see if that helps. Doesn’t help that I am also hungry in the middle of the night. I don’t usually do anything about that, just try to deal with it. But this all makes for very long days, especially if I can’t nap which I haven’t been able to do most days. 

Lets see…..yesterday I walked after J&S came to confirm the installation requirements for the shade cloth on the patio. I had someone else come look at the wall and I guess I am going to do it myself. It won’t be as nice, but will cost a lot less. I made two pieces yesterday to compensate for the day before when I didn’t make any. I potted up the annual seeds that I got, and a few other piddly things done. After lunch I tried to nap, but failed. So I read.

The patio shade cloth enclosure will be installed two weeks from yesterday. I need to have the wall down and reconfigured by then. Or at least the short wall. I’m shooting for the whole thing and am planning on starting the demo work later today. It is supposed to be cool for a couple of days, perfect for that kind of work. I want to get some pictures before I start tho. And I need to make my piece for the day before I start on the wall. In the interest of time, I am going to do a bead piece instead of copper. Will work some more copper next week. I have to go to the hardware store and get bird seed, and I want to get a couple of feet of bigger copper pipe to play with next week. I want to make some wider bracelets.

I am going to have to figure out new places to hang the solar chandeliers and how to hang the triangle sun shade. I want to keep them all, but the new enclosure will prevent me from hanging them where they are. They will all need to be on the outside of the enclosure. The sail cloth will be easy enough, but am not sure about the chandeliers since they need to be away from the wall. More things to figure out. 

Well, I guess I need to get moving. I have to go to the post office today, I have several packages there and hopefully the title to my place. Got a phone call the other day and they were going to send it out certified mail from Parker, so it should be there. No idea why it took so long, almost three months. For a car you get it the same day as registration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment