Saturday, November 8, 2014

Not much today.

Not much to write about this morning. I didn’t do anything exciting yesterday. Did a little website work, walked 1.24 miles, read…a pretty quiet day. Barbara and Howard left around 10ish and got back around 3:30. It got hot yesterday and I ended up turning on the AC for a couple of hours, and I put up a sun block on the awning outside.

Kali Cat went out twice yesterday. She is feeling much more energetic these days. I wish I were. It is my usual tired all the time. I have never had an excess of energy.

I don’t think there is anything on the agenda for today. Tomorrow is the mexican version of the swap meet. I’m not looking for anything in particular, just looking.

Another salad for dinner last night. I did sautee some turnip greens and had a couple of eggs for lunch. There are only so many salads a person can eat.

I am going to walk this morning, not sure where. The new sandals did help, I ached a lot less when I got back. I did the nicer neighborhood yesterday where all the houses are in a straight line and all look alike. Quite a little maze in that neighborhood. I ended up coming out the same place I went in. Today, I will probably head down the way I did on my first walk, but will go left instead of right. I like looking at new things when I walk, it helps it go faster.

I have been leaving the door to the back open and there haven’t been any kitty accidents. She is sleeping in the shower again too. So I guess we are good there. Lots of good sized clumps in the litter box. I am so very happy we are past that.

Time to get myself moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment