Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rough start to the day

What a crappy start to the day. Kali Cat peed on my flip flops this morning, first thing, pink…I thought that this was going to be it and I was going to have to have her put to sleep, but she came home with me. Tears, lots of them beforehand, and tears after of relief.  I have a headache now. And sore eyes. It isn’t going to be easy when she finally does leave. 

Kali Cat seems to like the new, very expensive, prescription food. Including the dry food. He gave me some grief about not bringing her back, won’t do that again. But she will probably have to be on meds the rest of her days. And definitely the special food. I remember having to feed Char Lee the same food, and as long as she was on it, she was fine. But Char Lee didn’t have a tumor in her bladder either.

I’m still waiting to hear on the house. I really didn’t expect to yesterday, but had hoped. So far, nothing today. I am so glad I didn’t have to have my baby put to sleep and possibly move on the very same day.

Yesterday afternoon Bob and Connie and Jane and Jay, my neighbors here, came over and brought me house warming gifts. Connie made hot pads, and Jane gave me a towel set and some cut little coasters. That was so nice of them.

I tried a different key in the car this morning and for now it is working. I wonder how long that will last. Must be why it came with three keys.

I got about half a night’s sleep last night. Better than nothing. I do have to say that I am exhausted and drained. I have a lot in front of me to do still, but it will be nice when we can get into the new place and relax and spread out a little.

I’m wiped. Time for a nap while I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment