Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rough night

Yesterday was chores and shopping. Got a few more things for the Ody project, picked up packages at the post office and had to order a new ninety dollar beater head for my vacuum. Mine had seized up and isn't working any more.

Got some wood scraps for crafting or burning from a neighbor. Will sort thru them at some point.

Got my leaves for my fall projects, but still need to get fiberfill. Kmart didn't have a craft section. Go figure. I will go to DG and buy a cheap pillow and use the stuffing from that. Should probably get an extra pillow for the cot too, so I will have that on hand instead of having to go out and buy one when I have company.

A bad night sleeping. Even tho I felt better yesterday, it wore me out and I am very tired this morning. Going to take the day off. Get showered and dressed and take it as it comes. Will probably be a reading and snoozing kind of day. It has been a while since I have had one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment