Monday, October 5, 2015

Another bad night.

Getting a late start this morning. Got my walk in and managed to make it to the first Monday morning coffee at the clubhouse at 7 this morning. I was up half the night again, but did manage to get back to sleep this time. I was exhausted from yesterday and the lack of sleep the night before. I was shooting for 8:30 (actually 8:15 because Vicki is always early), and managed to get out of the shower around 8, and she was already waiting in the driveway. She had forgotten she said 8:30 and was ready to go at 8. I still needed to get dressed and get ready, but managed to do that in about ten minutes and off we went to Palm Springs International Airport. The scenery is a bit different, more green and surrounded by mountains. I did get some photos, but haven’t gotten them off the camera yet. It took about two and a half hours to get there, Jessie’s plane was late, so we managed to make it back here about 3:30, and they still had to drive to Laughlin once Vicki got her stuff loaded up. It wasn’t a good day for my diet, it was junk food all the way, no stopping to eat anywhere. I had an early dinner to try and offset some of the crackers I had during the ride. I did a little shopping at the gift shop and got myself a Palm Springs sweatshirt.

This is a fountain that is at the airport. The thing is absolutely huge! The photo doesn't do it justice.



It has been sprinkly off and on so far this morning. Bits of clouds, bits of sun…


Today I need to get my shower, vacuum and dust, go get some food so I can make lunch today and tomorrow. I may spend a little while with Ody, but we’ll see. I just got some work from one of the snowmobile club sites and will need to do that while I have the time. I also want to hit Sal’s for the fun of it., and the post office. 

One of my sets of trays has been refunded. The one I ordered on eBay. I probably won’t see the second set either. I guess I can live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment