Friday, October 23, 2015

Nothing much

It is going to be a very long day as I have been up since 2AM. I tried to go back to sleep a couple of times, but failed. I was so tired after working all day I crashed early. At least I’m getting used to standing all day. My hip doesn’t hurt much if I sit when I can, and my feet and legs are doing much better too. I knew it would take a while.

Not much to write about. I worked yesterday, no calls on Ody. One more day of work and then I have three days off. I’m not planning on doing much tomorrow, sleep, maybe plant some seeds, whatever I am in the mood to do. It could be just reading all day. Time will tell. I do need to get Ody listed online in a couple of places. 

It is just about time to dig out my winter robe and slippers. The mornings are quite nippy now. It did warm up enough for them to turn on the swamp cooler at work yesterday. Was uncomfortable for a while. We hit the upper 80’s. Supposed to be the same today. It is about 60 right now.

I need to throw a chair in the back of the car. I tried sitting in the back yesterday, but it wasn’t comfortable. I had been sitting in the front, but my lunch kept sliding off my knee. So I decided to try sitting in the back, but the top is too short and I had to keep my neck bent. But it was better for my lunch. So a chair is the next try.

That's about it for this morning. Not much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment