Saturday, October 24, 2015

Slow start this morning and the beginnings of a plan

I’m getting a VERY slow start this morning. I have spent the last couple of hours researching stealth camper/cargo trailer conversions. I have started pulling together a plan. :) Since I have six months experience living in Ody with and without water and electricity, I have a feel for what the bare necessities are. Trying to keep the cost down, without skimping too much. I have started my Amazon Stealth Camper wish list. http://amzn.com/w/3K1X1OGAVO11H 
The list will most likely get changed on a regular basis. I also started a board on pinterest to remind me of some good ideas that I saw.  https://www.pinterest.com/crnbrryctg/stealth-camper/ It’s a start. Plus I am hoping to find some used cabinets, etc., for storage and counter tops. First things first tho, gotta get Ody sold, then get the trailer and get it insulated. 

I’m also not feeling tip top today. My head is a bit cloudy and I am tired. I think I am going to take today “off”, and only do what I feel like doing. I imagine that isn’t going to be a whole lot. Hopefully get some spraying done and maybe some seed started. But I do need to get dressed in case I get some calls on Ody. I showed her on my way home last night. There was a guy there looking her over, so I stopped and opened her up. He didn’t like the bunks. Oh well. The right person will come along. 

I haven’t walked this morning. Maybe I will walk tonight, at least a little ways. I didn’t want to get up and have to rush off somewhere, tired of it. Wanted to be lazy, which is fine as long as it doesn’t become a regular thing. I crashed early again last night, was up around 1 for a couple of hours, and this time I did manage to go back to sleep and get a couple more hours.

It was nice and cool last night. I actually turned the fans off because it was almost too cool. 

I don’t have much else to write about this morning and my computer is just about out of juice. Maybe once I actually get moving, I might get some energy. Let’s hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment