Friday, May 15, 2015

A quickie this morning

Just a quickie this morning as I have to be ready by 8:30 to ride the park with Glenn and see what my summer duties are.

Lunch at the floating dock was nice. I would like to go back sometime. Good burger. I put a bunch of pics on FB.

I bought a cheapie boom box at Walmart yesterday thinking I could hook it up to my good speakers, but no, have you ever seen one without a headphone jack?! This one doesn’t have one. :( Will make a good workshop radio. I discovered Q has it’s own oldies station too. 

I spent quite a while online looking for a Sony radio that would work, but their new boom boxes are coming with cassette recorders! WTF! Cassettes have been obsolete for years! I would never use it. I have always wanted a Bose radio system, so I broke down and ordered one. It isn’t cheap but should last forever. What is money for if you can’t get what you want? I will make payments on it and try to sell some stuff to make the payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment