Thursday, May 28, 2015

Very little to write about this morning

It looks like I will be writing later in the morning for a while. It is getting hot early now and I need to get my walk in before it gets too hot. The minute the sun comes up, so does the heat. This morning I was out by 6:30 and it was still too late. Will try to be earlier tomorrow.

Yesterday was pretty quiet. Read a book, puttered around. Was too warm to work in the shed so I didn’t get any copper milled. I did get the other half of the living room window covered with paper and I put up the red sarong to cover the window.. I also potted up the two desert willows that had true leaves and then I put the shade cloth up for the car. It doesn’t cover it all, but is better than nothing. The passenger rear tire gets sun at the end of the day. I guess I will have to cover that tire, but one is better than four.

I slept four hours, then was up for a few hours, then got another hour or so in the chair. I feel like I could use some more. I may just do that after I finish this.

I don’t have much to write about. We hit 99 degrees yesterday, each day is supposed to get progressively warmer. Then hopefully a cool off for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment