Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fountain has been rebuilt

Not much to write about this morning. I walked, did laundry, and finally got the new container under the fountain. It now has a five gallon tub under it instead of a one gallon bucket. The only thing I'm not happy about is that the green tub shows thru the translucent top, but I guess I will have to live with it. Seems to be working just fine.



Vicki and I rescued two broken cacti. We each put one in our yard, and then we both got a baby Argentine Cactus from another neighbor. I had originally put my tall cactus on the driveway side of the fence, but decided I didn't want it there so I moved it. It is now behind the fountain to the left a little. It isn't in the above photo tho.




Nothing on the agenda for today. I'm tired. Only four hours sleep last night and the night before and who knows how many other nights. This is getting so very old. I have forgotten what it is like to sleep a whole night. I think I am going to get myself showered and dressed and go for my walk and then try a nap. It is Sunday after all, the day of rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment