Monday, May 11, 2015

A quiet Mother's Day

A quiet day at home for most of the day. I got my walk and then started a new basket. I worked on the basket and shot the birds with water when they got obnoxious. I have decided once the bird food is gone, there will be no more. There are too many of them, they are pigs and make too much noise all day long. There is also no variety and isn't worth the expense. I will move the hummer feeder over and hang one of my chimes on the other hook and give the bunnies carrots. The birds won't touch those.

Dinner at the Stagecoach Restaurant went well. I had fish and chips - no salad. This time I spent less than $20 and that included the tip. Got another restaurant experience coming up on Thursday at the Roadrunner Floating Bar & Grill in Parker.

Today I pick up Kali Cat's ashes. I will be happy to have her home where she belongs. I also need to go to the post office and go buy some bunny carrots. After that, I will pick off a couple of small projects here.

This is the basket I started yesterday. I have no idea what it will look like when I am finished, but remember, this is only the second one I have made.


I'm not crazy over pine needle baskets, but I wanted to learn and have the supplies, so I will make a few more during the summer while I am stuck indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment